youtube – A natural gas explosion disintegrated a house under renovation and injured 15 people in Stafford Township, Ocean County, New Jersey today (2-24-15). Two gas company workers were in critical condition. Other gas company workers and firefighters were among the injured.
First of all I hope the people that were injured in this make a full recovery. That’s gotta be scary as hell. But despite the fact that people were hurt in this explosion I wanted to post this because I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this before. This was straight out of a movie. It’s crazy to think this can actually happen to somebody’s house and seemingly relatively easily with a simple gas leak. Now let’s just hope these guys get better.